Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. Clark Moustakas

Friday, September 2, 2011

New Outlook, New Blog

Hello to all of my friends in blog-land. Some of you have commented that you have missed my blog, so here we go...a brand spankin new one. I cannot promise to post daily, but I will try to keep up with it better than the last.

It might be a layout that I have done, or a picture or just a little note about my comings and goings. Cannot promise a lot of excitement either, just a little bit of My Life, doing it My Way.

Thanks for checking it out!!

3 comments:

Ann Summerville said...

Good thoughts. We often dwell too much on the past.
Ann

Valerie! said...

Yay!! Welcome back and I love your new outlook on life! I'm glad you're letting the past stay in the past :)
Hugs Kellie!!

Jacki said...

Happy blogging -- and scrapbooking, and reading, and playing, and everything that makes you happy!

Cheers,
Jacki